- Choose the type of deposit account you'd like to open.
- For a certificate account, choose the type of certificate and the term (we have a savings advice calculator to help you narrow down the choices and select the account the best meets your needs).
- Read and accept the disclosures.
- Choose the account you'd like to fund the new certificate from and the amount.
- Set up additional account options like a nickname and if you'd like a joint account holder.
- Verify that all the details are correct.
- Congratulations, you have a new certificate. You'll instantly see it on your account summary.
To begin the process, select Open New Account on the Account Summary.