Monday, June 16, 2008

Use Web Branch to Place Stop Payments on Checks

Stop Payments on Web BranchWe've added the ability to place a stop payment on a single check to Web Branch. If you ever have a need to stop payment on a check, just login and go to Disputes & Stop Payments under the My Profile & Services tab. From there, you can provide the details of a check you wrote or choose from a list of past Web Payments. There is a fee for stopping a personal check, but stopping Web Pay checks is free.

You can also view past stop payments and cancel stop payments you've placed.

If your checkbook is lost or stolen or you need to place stops on a range of checks, you'll still need to contact us so we can consult with you as to what your best options are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments as a way to contribute to the discussion and provide feedback to UW Credit Union. We will not post discussion that contains personal attacks, racial slurs, profanity or other inappropriate material. We moderate comments so please be patient if you don't see yours appear right way.

If you have immediate service needs or require follow up, please contact us.