Money Management Tools will add the following features to Web Branch:
- Categories--auto categorized based on your past preferences.
- Transaction notes
- Labels--add an additional layer of information to your history to track spending across categories.
- Extended history storage--we'll have history dating back to December 2008 right away and will continue to store more history going forward.
- True searching of all your history--easy ways to find transactions.
- Advanced searches--search by date, amount, description, category, label and notes in any combination.
- Transaction alerts--get e-mail or text messages based on new transactions appearing in your history. Find out when a particular check clears, a transaction over a certain amount posts or a transaction posts from a particular store.
- Reports--spending reports, income reports and cash flow.
We are excited to bring these new features to Web Branch. Tons of work has gone into making this the easiest way for you to track your spending and stay on top of your accounts with us. We aren't going to stop there, however. We are already planning on adding new functionality like the ability to split single transactions into multiple categories. We will also add the ability to see pending items like recent debit card purchases and upcoming Web Payments and transfers in your history so you get a better sense of your true available balance. We also have plans to add budgeting tools and better ways to set savings or spending goals.
Keep your eyes on the Source Code blog for the next couple of weeks as we'll be adding a sneak preview soon and more details as we launch Money Management Tools.